- Magnus, Karen, Hanne, sorry for being too far away, and for not being better at emails.
- Donna, sorry that I haven't followed up your recent big news and for not being more a proactive caffeine pursuer.
- Matthew, sorry that we haven't talked in a while, and for not being there through your troubles.
- Mark, Steve, sorry for being a bore at work, and for not engaging much.
- Kent and Alison, sorry for not talking much anymore, and for giving up hope.
- Mum and dad, sorry for being low on sending you emails and pictures of the kids.
- Julie and Stefan, sorry for being a neglecting (albeit far, far away) brother.
- The library world, sorry for giving up.
- The Topic Maps community, sorry for being absent.
The fast and furious Sheltered It where thoughts and matter flies faster than a compiled site of fiddles.
9 November 2007
I've been under a somewhat depressive spell the last few months, which effectively has rendered me into somewhat of a recluse. The reasons are several (but reading my last blog postings certainly will give you good clues, although my eyes and migraines certainly has added a lot to it), and hopefully they will be improved upon shortly, one way or the other. All my energy and efforts have gone into being a nice husband and a good dad, so some sorries are in order ;